There are very few cities in the world that can compare to New York City; London is one of them. Luckily for me, my sister moved there around 2 years ago which means plenty of trips there. For those of you who are planning a trip across the Atlantic some time soon, here are few of my suggestions for places to eat and things to do.
Places to Eat:
1. Affogato: Halal brunch Cafe in Norbury that serves English Breakfast classics in a rustic atmosphere.
2. The Breakfast Club: Brunch Cafe on Artillery Lane. You know it's a good spot when you go twice in one trip. Highly Recommend.
3. Milk: Brunch Cafe in Balham. Try their Iced Coffee and you'll end up taking some home too - we did!
4. Dishoom: Halal upscale Indian cuisine in Covent Garden.
Things to Do:
1. Hampton Court Palace: Historical Palace with stunning gardens and architecture. If you love history, this is a must-visit.
3. Millennium Bridge / St. Paul's Cathedral / Tate Modern Museum: All located within walking distance from each other. Millennium Bridge links the museum and Cathedral with beautiful views of London too.
4.Leake Street Tunnel: Graffiti lined tunnel in Waterloo.
5. London Eye/ Thames River Walk: Classic tourist stuff you know?